Pump provides a maximum flow rate of 13.5 gallons per minute. Pump is available in aluminum, stainless steel (316), Kynar (PVDF), groundable acetal, and polypropylene construction, with a wide variety of diaphragm materials.
Yamada 13.5 gpm twofold stomach siphon having 1/2″ FNPT channel size and 1/2″ FNPT outlet size highlights 20 – 100 psi most extreme weight and 212 deg F temperature rating
Yamada NDP-15 arrangement air fueled twofold stomach (AODD) siphons give a greatest stream rate of 13.5 gallons every moment. Siphons are accessible in aluminum, treated steel (316), Kynar (PVDF), groundable acetal, and polypropylene development, with a wide assortment of stomach materials.
- Air gulf (incorporates ball valve): 1/4″ Female NPT
- Air exhaust (interior silencer): 3/8″ Female NPT
- Air Supply Pressure (All Models)
- 20–100 PSI (1.4–7 kfg/cm)
- Most extreme Dry Suction Lift
- Level sort check valve: 8-feet
- Ball-type check valve: 5-feet